Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hot Hot Hot Chocolate

Day 19



Day 20




Day 21





Day 22

I just watched Polar Express for the first time last week and I can't think of hot chocolate without that song! Bowie loved his hot treat. But loved the whipped cream more. Just like his mama.
Unfortunately, Bowie has been sick for three days so we did not get to do our final photos for teh advent calendar. A big IOU to the grandfolks. But it will be worth it. I promise!
About to travel to Chicago to visit the inlaws. I am very sad that it looks like we'll get no snow. I may convince Chris to chase it if it is anywhere semi-near. Merry Christmas everyone!



1 comment:

SMS Photography said...

autumn! it is so good to see all your work again! it's so beautiful and Bowie!!!! i can't believe how beautifully handsome he is!