Monday, June 04, 2007

Tagged

I'm not totally blog savvy but I'm learning bit by bit. I was recently blog tagged by my multi-talented friend afar, Amanda Keeys

So here they are, my top 5 boys and girls names (minus the couple we would choose ourselves, just in case we have another baby one day):

Girls:
Finley
Bella
Fern
Wren
Jude

Boys:
Taggart
Jude
Finley
Forrest
Bodhi

So I'm taggin some of my friendly bloggers:
Chelsea
Sophie
Raquel
Erin
Jennifer

Forgive me :) and I look forward to reading your lists.

2 comments:

Sophie K said...

Whaddayaknow, your tag made me post in my blog for the first time in over two months!
My list's posted (-;

Jeanette said...

Ooooh Finley, that is SO perfect. I'd steal it, but I don't think I'm cool enough to use it:)

Obviously, I love Bella - but you can't use it because it has gotten sickeningly popular, and you just dont' strick me as someone who would have kids with common names (I'm cranky about how common it is). Jude is our top boy name, for now anyway.

Love Bodhi too - soooo rockin'
Jeanette