Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Trike and Dress Up Party

Yesterday Bowie and I spent the morning at the park. I think that I've written before about how much I love spending our time there. Bowie loves to watch other children and take over any of their transportation toys. A playgroup arrived at Ramsey Park all children riding, tricycles, bicycles, or the beloved plasma car. Bowie was already riding his tricycle on the tennis court when they arrived, almost like a parade. He could not take his eyes off of them. The mothers had baskets of dress up capes, hats and masks, too. But Bowie wasn't the least bit interested although they very sweetly offered to share all they had. After the kids dispersed to the playground, Bowie went over to inspect and explore and ride on toys. He even rode, really pedalled a little bicycle with training wheels. I expected him to overjoyed and worried that I'd never be able to get him off, but he deemed it "too big" and dismounted quickly.

2 comments:

The Metzgers said...

Wow, Autumn! You are a FABULOUS photographer! Truly. I wish you lived closer and could take Q's pics for us. Amazing.
Amy

Autumn said...

aww, thanks. i wish that i could too.