Wednesday, September 06, 2006

An Early Birthday Party


Sunday, Chris had a birthday party at our house for me. I will be 34 on the 10th. We rented a bouncy house for the kids. Oh, what fun!!!! Bowie loved having free access to jump. The kids were so joyful. It was also a bit hard for them to all be in there together, I think. But they managed it very well. All sweetness. Labor Day morning we still had the bouncy house so we all took turns in it. I would lose 20 lbs quick if we had one of these!

For me, seeing so many of the people I love together in our yard was a wonderful experience. I am blessed by my friends and family.

2 comments:

Bree said...

I am so jealous that your backyard is big enough for a bounce house!!! How fun!
Bree

Autumn said...

bree, they will set up at a park too! it's really fun.