Monday, March 12, 2007

Pouring and Goo





Today we didn't leave the house once. I like to do that on Mondays. Our weekends are always pretty busy so I like to just hang about the house and tidy up to start the week off. I had three loads of dishes to wash (by hand, no machine) after a dinner with friends last night. So Bowie spent a lot of time in the kitchen at his low table. We made cornstarch goo. He loved mixing the food colors. And he did scooping practice with lentils. He even tried using his left hand, quite successfully too. He quietly put his hands in the lentils, which happily reminded me of the movie Amelie. Then he started throwing lentils (just one little handful) so we moved onto using the dust pan and broom. A fun day.

1 comment:

Ali~ said...

I love how Bowie is always doing something fun and sometimes messy. Those are the best kinds of things to do. :)