Saturday, July 21, 2007

Back from the Beaches


Bowie and I went on a crazy mama/son vacation for 2 weeks to the west coast and returned mid week. Just beginning to recover. I slept until 11 today. Last night was Bowie's first full night's sleep since we left home. He hugged and said, "I love you Papa" constantly for the first hour they were together. I didn't get to be photographer as much as I had hoped. Being Mama all the time was hard. I am lucky that I am able to rely so much on Chris usually. But I had to be it all. We am amazed and proud that we did it and we'll do it again, but not 2 weeks! More to come, but I need to go sit on the couch with my boys.

2 comments:

jo(e) said...

What a great photo!

BizBaby said...

OMG this is really such a beautiful picture..the scenary is fantastic..it looks so peaceful and Bowie with that big beach ball..so full of life. It sounds like you had a wonderful time on your trip..the pictures from it are just amazing to see.