Thursday, November 01, 2007

All Time Favorite Night

Hurray, Bowie's favorite time of year. Hmm, how we he say it, "Halloween is my all time favorite night." He loved every aspect of it. Carving the pumpkin.



Early trick or treating (when he still wore the horns, they lasted about an hour).

And partying and trick or treating in our new wonderful neighborhood. Such a treat to see so many families out, having fun and making joy! I was smiling all night and I'd forget that my face was painted until I caught a curious or cautious gaze. Our great friends a couple of blocks away had their second annual Halloween party. SO fun. I took homemade Butternut Squash and Apple Soup. We pulled to the party in our wagon. Total bliss for me. Last year we left that party with me saying that we had to move over here. And here we are.




Saddly, Bowie's great grandma in Illinois passed October 31. She had just turned 89. We will miss her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that soup sounds good. Would you mind sharing the recipe for it?

Sophie K said...

What fantastic costumes. I love the horns!
How did I miss you were moving already? (I thought like all things realty in Europe, it would take just about 4 years for you to move). You sound very happy in your new neighbourhood. I would love to see some photos of your new house.
Lots of love.