Thursday, May 25, 2006

Red Bud Isle



The best dog park in Austin if your dog (or child) likes to swim. We had our playgroup there this Wednesday. All black dogs in our group. The last photo is of our dar friend Finny (as Bowie says) and his beautiful dogs Bo and Luna.

Bowie just got over roseola. I realized that is what he's been suffering from all week. It seemed to just be hard core 2-year molars teething with fever, but then the rash came and went. Hope he didn't get any of our friends (or strangers for that matter) sick.

The strangest thing that came out of this illness is that Bowie seems to have self-weaned himself. I will give it a few days before I really feel sure that is what's happened, but he hasn't nursed since Sunday night. I thought it was because his mouth hurt but now he rarely talks about it and just pretends and giggles. I have many many thoughts and emotions about this which I will share in a few days.

The clock is ticking...he'll be 2 in 3 days.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Beautiful Autumn!