Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Say Anything

I sat down thinking that I'd compile a list of things that Bowie has been saying, but it is truly immense. He can talk about nearly anything that he's been introduced to. He identifies many instuments, not just saying drum but accurately naming bass drums, snare drums, floor toms. He knows a triceratops when he sees one, a stegosaurus too. He also will tell you one of the theories of their extinction involving "a big rock go boom... that happens." He rarely talks about my breasties now that he's not nursing. But he does like to pretened that he is a baby dog nursing and that I am a mama dog. He spontaneously does a roll cal of his friends' names a few times a day. He knows our street name! He can say anything, though perhaps only understood by me sometimes. The world is his, he is absorbing it as quickly as I can offer it. It's so exciting!

No comments: