Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Summer Cold



Poor Bowie has a summer cold. Poor dear. He doesn't seem to feel too bad as far as having energy but boy does he ever break down easily. Like hysterical. And is pushing away Chris a lot, literally. It hurts Chris' feelings, but he knows that Bowie needs what Bowie needs and when he's sick he needs mama all of the time. I am going stir crazy here. So we went out into the muddy muddy yard and filled up the little splashing pool. He sure gets big splashes out of it! In the first photo, Bowie is asking me, "Mama, do you like big splashes? Do you like it?" I told him yes, but not to splash my camera. He is starting to say that certain things are his favorite or that he loves something. So cute. I think it's extra cute that he asks us what we like.

1 comment:

R said...

oh Autumn, I hope Bowie is getting over his summer cold xxx It's very difficult when you are the only one they want. With Maya I found her colds don't last as long as mine. Hope this is the same for Bowie. Oh and he looks adorable even when ill. And I'm blown away by his vocabulary at such a young age. He really is incredible x