Thursday, September 20, 2007

Asleep Again


Asleep Again
Originally uploaded by autumn fawn
Hmmmm, I'm in one of my internal times. We are having wonderfully unscheduled days with lots of freedom so that when we get the call to vacate our house to show it (hoping someone sees some of what we've loved about our home) we can happily go out without feeling rushed and put upon. I am also doing lots of thinking about unschooling, the law of attraction, reading a new book Killing Monsters. And just loving my crazy , beautiful boy so! Life is quiet (not sure if that's the right word, something more like flowing) and good here. May it be so with yours.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oh how I love it when things just flow. This is such a beautiful picture, magic light, magic moment.

Mrs. Fox said...

This is so beautiful, both your words and the photo. I have such a love for sleeping portraits and all the quiet magic they possess.