Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Eight


Yesterday was my birthday, so a bit of nostalgia I ran across while packing- a scan of a scan of me as a baby.


I was tagged by my friend Leah. We both share a love of wind through trees, photography, chocolate, and being mamas.


| the rules |

post the rules before you give the facts. post eight random facts about yourself. at the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names. leave the people you tagged a comment on their blog, letting them know that they've been tagged.

leah's lilypad



I can get a perfect score at the "hard" level of Karaoke Revolution on Cyndi Lauper's Time After Time. Close on "expert" but not perfect yet.

My big toe is the tallest of my toes.

I am reading Behind the Scenes at the Museum right now. I like it!

I plan on getting my first tattoo soon. Don't know what yet.

My bellybutton is an innie.

I love historical romance movies and books...even trashy ones.

I sleep on the left side of the bed.

I hate cleaning toilets.



I might break the rules and skip the tagging bit. I'm a bad blogging gamer.


4 comments:

R said...

I've read that book and loved it and I sleep on the left side too!

Anonymous said...

yah!!! you are such a kick. and i am happy to say i must know you pretty good because i wasn't suprised by your list...except maybe that longer toe thingy. that's just weird :)

Anonymous said...

oh yes!! and happy birthday my dear friend!! xxoo that's about the sweetest photo....

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! i hope the moving is going well, with as little stress as possible.