Friday, December 28, 2007

Monster Towel



The thing I most looked forward to giving to Bowie this year was this hooded towel. It is made with a thick terry. It is fun. It is handmade! He loves getting wrapped up in towels but gets frustrated when they fall off. When I saw this I knew that he would love it. And he does. It gives him comfort and inspires him, what a combination.

I will need to add some sort of tie or snap at the collar to really ensure that it stays on but otherwise I find it perfect. The edges unraveled at bit at first washing but I think it gives it a welcome soft look. The price is hefty, but I am glad the money went to something beautiful and made with creativity.


If you need your own...Mayhar Drygoods

3 comments:

*camerashymomma* said...

oh what a great monster color! love that green, cutie pie little boy too! :)

Erin Faye said...

That is really cute!

Autumn said...

isn't it great?! bowie still uses it exclusively.