Saturday, December 15, 2007

Play With Me




I have a new camera. The Nikon D300. It looks to be wonderful and intimidating as well. I want to learn it through and through to utilize all the benefits. But I need to update my computer a bit to work with the RAW files. I haven't played around with it much yet. Reading the manual still. But I do know that I love the 51 focal points! And I may stray from manual a bit since the exposure programs seem quite good.

Bowie and I played and played Thursday afternoon in his room. It gets beautiful afternoon light. He let me take pictures of what I wanted in exchange for many many photos of him with his pillow case on his head. I can't share those photos here though because that was all he had on, besides a necklace. Oh, and fingernail polish. Hee hee heeeee. We've painted his nails twice this week. Love my boy. The joy and silliness and openness.

5 comments:

Sophie K said...

Were those taken with the new camera? They are lovely (as usual) and I can't wait to see what wonders you are going to produce for Xmas!
Bowie looks like a boy now, no longer a babe. They grow up so quickly...

*camerashymomma* said...

sweet camera! a friend of mine got one for her hubby as a surprise for christmas! fun fun!

can't wait to see more pics...

R said...

HI Autumn, been looking forward to you writing in your blog again. Bowie is looking very much a boy now like Sophie said. A whole new wonderful world for you to explore. Your new camera sounds exciting.

Elle said...

OMG..you got a nikon d300..how jealous am i!! I cant wait to see more from it!
On a more important note though,glad to hear you guys have been having fun and how sweet that bowie has wanted to have his nails painted..they look fab! He looks like such a grown up boy in the 2nd shot,his pose,holding onto his necklace and the way he is looking at u..his eyes sparkle! Hes such a fun little guy huh...Happy holidays to you all..

jennifer summer said...

Such an adorable series. I heart my D300! xo