Thursday, February 21, 2008

Too Busy



Generally, I don't like to be busy. I like stillness. But my passions are stirring me on well past my bedtimes. A very exciting personal goal of mine is coming to fruition soon! But I am at the computer more than I like and when I pull myself away I realize that I have so many photos and stories to share...but can't bear to sit at the keyboard another moment.

Well tonight is Chris's band rehearsal night so I'll take a few more moments to tell you about a great little online press called blurb. I didn't motivate to make photo advent calendars for the grandfolks this year after the move and have felt sad about that for months. And I've got hundreds and hundreds of edited photos and can barely imagine myself putting together albums...so I decided to make a book with some of my photos. You can check out a little sample of it here. I just threw it together and it was so easy with the templates. Of course now I am burning to make something better and more beautiful...with some of my journalling included and larger files (rather than my flickr files). But I am so glad I went ahead and did it. My mom cried today when I gave it to her. Make your own today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh autumn, it's beautiful! what a great idea, and those pictures are wonderful. i love the piano one the best.

Kristen said...

thank you for sharing the blurb book idea. i want and will make one, one day soon! you inspire me. thank you, thank you, thank you. i am so grateful.