Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Few Recent Favorites






I've spent this month developing a love affair with my new camera and the light in and around our home. I haven't taken this many photos in a long time. Bowie indulges me. We make win/win agreements. Yesterday when he was saying he wanted me to set up his bouncy house and I was saying that I wanted to take a few photos of him he said, "I care about your feelings and what you want Mama." My dear dear boy. During a trying day of emotional interactions, he gives me this gift. I've really been pushing myself with my photo editting as well, using different actions and textures in Photoshop and applying presets in Adoble Camera Raw. I even made my first simple action! I am not naturally computer savvy, so learning these things really must be a conscious task on my part.

2 comments:

Lipglossiping said...

These are just so so beautiful... I could look at his sweet face for ages. Your b&ws always have so much depth, and you capture so much more than simply an image. Inspirational as always.

R said...

Autumn, I received your card and the beautiful picture of Bowie last week... as amazing as ever. Thankyou !I love the new pics here too. Your new camera seems to be working for you! And I'm enjoying hearing about your win/win moments. It seems like you have found a wonderful place in your relationship with each other xxx