Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sun Mask


Hurray! Another happy goodbye at school this afternoon. Last night Chris and I talked and talked about what our strategy would be if he didn't want to go today. And it was easy peasy! Leaving the house he did grumble, but I am finding that it is leaving his home that is hard for him. We ran some errands and ate lunch at Mr. Natural and he easily moved on from there.

When I returned from my gloriously long and relaxed workout, he ran right away to show me the mask he made with his teacher Richard. Masks are a sure way to his heart. He's worn it all the way home, all evening (except at the dinner table). So thrilled that he's doing things that he loves there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this photo. your photography really inspire me. you capture so much reality with something simple like a mask or a blue eye or the shape of body.

mmm, Mr. Natural. you and i must be in the same city! :) maybe i'll run into you one day!

Autumn said...

thank you shy momma. yes, let's plan a run in some time.