Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Morning



It's been a long long time since I could sit down at the computer. Wedding week has past and inlaws have gone home. I am barely beginning to recover but am hindered by 5 out of the past 7 days with NO naps. Yikes!

Here is Bowie's bounty that awaited him Sunday morning. I had so much fun picking out sweet and beautiful things for him. He came out of his room and talked to us for a little bit, just two feet from his goodies, then I SAW the flash in his eyes when he realized what was there on the table. It was like magic to get to see that. His favorite gift seemed to be the playmobile bunny set with scooter. I figured that it might be! Love those weird German toys, even if they are plastic. I even gave Bowie one piece of candy, a dark chocolate Lindt ball.

No comments: