Thursday, April 27, 2006

Two Ways to Eat Spaghetti



but both require a fabulous hat. Bowie LOVES wearing this hat! He totally puts it on by himself and hangs it on his closet door knob when not wearing it (well, alright, sometimes he does this but it is enough for me to be impresses, well, alright, it doesn't take much fo rhim to impress me.) He started out slurping up the pasta, but then stole my utensils for his own use. I've had a few comments about how lucky Bowie is that I let him eat this way. Seriously, is there any other choice?

1 comment:

eleni said...

Cool photos!
I totally feel the same about the Internet - ever since I started checking out photo sites and blogs and PS tips nothing is the same anymore. And I think that I've learned more than I would have from a class.

Have you checked out jessica claire's photo blog or tarawhitney's? they are too cool.
Mine is justbephotos.blogspot.com
Eleni