Sunday, April 09, 2006

Flickr Obsession

Besides being busy with my familyto prepare for Destiny's wedding (next Thursday!), I have allowed myself to become totally obsessed with Flickr, a photo group webiste. I have set up a gallery there. If you've been following me here, you'll recognize many of the photographs. But I am inspired to be more experimental and will probably be posting a variety of images and subjects, though I will always be like a moth to Bowie's light.

Yesterday I ran errands with Destiny, my mom and Honey. Chris took Bowie to Fort Parker State Park to help his mom celebate her 60th birthday. Bowie took his first canoe ride without incident and then enjoyed a family bicycle tour of the park. Then, while observing bluebonnets, he was attacked by fire ants. We have a little video clip that Chris was making showing Bowie swatting at his arms, first calmly, them a bit more worriedly before saying, "Bugs are biting me." Chris threw down the camera and all of the guardians received many bites themselves stripping down Bowie. Chris said that Bowie was totally cool and never freaked out. He's got a LOT of bites. Makes a mama sad. But he doesn't seem to be bothered by them at all.

No comments: