Thursday, April 20, 2006

Raining



We had a good storm today. It was nearly pitch dark this afternoon. I let him run around in the backyard in his water sandals and a tshirt. Totally diaperless, so modest photos are all ya get here.

Bowie napped for the second day in a row!!! We are getting back into our routine which is a relief for all of us. Lat night it took a long time for Bowie to fall asleep. I laid in bed with him and he talked and talked and talked literally until he dropped off to sleep. He was very concerned about his lost sippy cup, repeating over and over again "maybe sippy cup is under the bed. maybe sippy cup is under the ktichen cabinet." I especially made an effor to remember these two sentences:

"My hands like caterpillar on mama's neck" while tickling me.

"Mama's breasties under blanket mama knit for baby Bowie's bed" this one blew me away. It really warms my heart that he understands that I made that for him.

No comments: