Saturday, April 22, 2006

Photography


I'll let you in on a secret. I stay up until 2 most nights working on my photography. I edit photos, research and read tips about using photoshop, look for inpsiration in photographs of others. The internet has been amazing. It has changed everything for me. No longer putting off learning until I can take a class. I have felt most of my life that I am not really internally motivated. I needed people to belive in me support me. Somehow I have found people literally all over the world that help keep me motivated. It's surreal but so so amazingly good.

But the thing I do the most of, late at night, is look at my day with Bowie, captured right there before me and it is like a mantra of love and appreciation everytime I see how good it is. I look at this image of our visit to UT's HRC where we saw a photography exhibit and it makes me teary to see my two loves here with me on my journey, supporting and inspiring me.

No comments: