Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Strawberry Pop




I have this box of strawberry pops in the freezer from last year. EWWW! They are a total mess. Fun to get pics of though! Of cource Bowie totally enjoys them also. I love the pics of Bowie looking at Bovine. They are rarely any closer than that. Bowie loves Bovine but is also afraid of him. Last week he was sitting at the table eating. I stepped away for a moment and I heard Bowie say, "I tell Mama. I tell Mama." Then I heard his little running feet. I turned to greet him and he told me, "Bovine eat Mama's food." Sure enough, I could see Bovine's fang marks in my bread.

3 comments:

Manda said...

lol! Cute story. Love the pics, especially the last one in the sb. It looks like he's laughing at a private joke.

Autumn said...

i thought it looked like he was chuckling too! i was so excited when i saw them sitting near eachother like that. thanks!

The Metzgers said...

Ahhhh strawberry pops. Not quite time for that here. They always seem to require a wading pool to go along. LOL