Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Bathroom Reader


Bowie had come running to me saying that he'd peed, pointing to my bedroom. I found the puddle by the backdoor and went to clean it up. When I walked through hall to the laundry closet, I saw this adorable vision. He loves to look at his catalogs. Magic Cabin, Hearth Song, and Guitar Center are his favorites. He also has his first magazine subscrption to Your Big Backyard, from Grandma Karen and Grandpa John. Well, for a few weeks he'll be all about using the potty. Now he's sort of off it lately. Perhaps just as well since we'll be travelling next week. It will happen more peacefully if I let him show me when he's ready. So far he's proven that to be true over and over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

autumn, this is one of the cutest potty photographs i have ever seen! you always amaze me with your eye.

Anonymous said...

Adorable pic but not overly sweet. Made me laugh!

Autumn said...

thank you. it is funny and subtle, isn't it?