Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Malibu

I will just take a moment since I am supposed to be napping (ah, the luxuries of vacation!) We are in Malibu sharing a beach house with Chris' family. We spent the morning in the sand where Bowie pretty much stayed in a 20 square foot radius doing somersaults over the sandhills and playing the sand buckets/drums. The men broke two boogie boards (Chris broke one the day before on his first run) and I went out into the waves too. I will begrudglingly admit that it was a bit fun, but I got sea sick and salt water in my eyes to the point of crying. I hate the beach, unfortunately. Bowie is afraid of the ocean which in this case is smart and healthy. The waves are really big. I am very disappointed that it is hot here. And no ac, of course. Am having fun getting to know our niece Ashley a bit. She is just starting to get on her hands and knees. Bowie is having a bit of a hard time sharing the attention with her and is calling himself a baby and acting accordingly, sweet dear. Off to sleep with a bandana tied over my eyes to escape the ever present sun.

1 comment:

Bree said...

still checking your pictures now and then I enjoy looking at them...he is such a cutie.

Yeah welcome to california HEAT stroke central. We are dying here!! Lol