Friday, August 04, 2006

Point Dume





We went to the beach one day. Point Dume. Bowie was not a fan. Nor I, frankly; however it was truly beautiful and I loved the people watching (one day I'll get up the nerve to take photos of strangers). The water was really strong. Really strong. So while I look forward to him confidently venturing out into one day in the future, it is totally okay with me that he didn't want to have anything to do with it yet. He did enjoy the sand a bit. Andrea walked Ashley to sleep, Chris and Peter boogie boarded and threw the ball a bit, John and Karen kept Bowie happy. Chris and I took a beach walk and then went floating out past the breaks. Coming in was scary. I was pulled off my feet when walking, was running in air and came down on my feet running out of it. Can't believe that I didn't fall.

4 comments:

Bree said...

Still enjoy your photography and you still inspire me, where did you get that bowie shirt sooo cute. I love the piture of all your family roaming the beach ...and of coarse the pictures of sweet bowie. I read your comments on my page thx!

Autumn said...

bree, glad you are enjoying blogging and photography! the shirt is from townsend.com

thanks.

Bree said...

townsend.com (townsend and townsend crew LLC? I really love that shirt and I am looking for something to get for her first Bday coming up. I couldn't find anything about shirts on there.
I just got some cute Le Tigre shirts for Londen ...they would look so cute on bowie!! P.s LOVe the slipon vans.

Autumn said...

http://www.townsendkid.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=21

here it is. looks like they don't have te bowie, jagger,and lennon shirts anymore though.